market-farming - [Market-farming] Newsletters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Newsletters
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:17:53 -0400

Does your state offer a weekly vegetable or fruit growers newsletter?. In NJ
we have weekly newsletters for vegetable, fruit, field crops, cranberries,
and a monthly letter on organics. You can subscribe through Rutgers
University. Though mostly local they do provide some very useful information
for everybody. Last week told everything you need to know about sudangrass
summer cover crops and tomatillo variety trial results, this weeks vegetable
newsletter gave the trial yield results for asian, african eggplant and hot
peppers, and details of our new heritage crops program for market
farmers...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.