market-farming - [Market-farming] Status Report -- How to Create an Effective Farm Web Site

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <JayGee AT jghelp.com>
  • To: "Multiple List Recipients" <Market-Farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Status Report -- How to Create an Effective Farm Web Site
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:26:32 -0700 (PDT)

I am nearing completion of the online guide to creating
an effective farm web site. I hope to have the copy
finished in the next couple of days, and coding it into
suitable HTML form will add a couple of more days.

I decided midway through it to create a set of web templates
as a free add-on download, but that portion is not going to
be ready right away. Since the templates are only of use
if you are going to attempt writing your own HTML code,
I will put the guide up when it is complete and add the
templates when they are ready, perhaps in another ten
to fifteen days after the guide is uploaded.

I'll make an announcement when the guide is available.

jay gee
not a farmer -- but interested in farming

Free marketing aids for farmers at:
http://jghelp.com/farming

  • [Market-farming] Status Report -- How to Create an Effective Farm Web Site, jay gee, 04/23/2003