market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Tillers for the record.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rick Hopkins" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Tillers for the record.
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:18:56 -0500

Bob,

We you just can't trust anything you read now days, can you. As I was
considering a dealership recently I received a large package of information
on Howard and much of the English translation still had Deutsche words in it
that made it difficult to read. The regional distributor also stated that
Howard is a German company. That being said, it does not give any history
so maybe it began as a British company.

Rick