market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] geese and asparagus

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Franklin W. Davis" <Parsons2 AT attbi.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] geese and asparagus
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 19:17:17 -0500

Hi Linda...I've not used seaweed on asparagus as a mulch...might try it on
a small patch and see if it works out good. In years past I have added many
tons of seaweed to my garden soil...love the stuff. Would use my utility
trailer...and haul many loads after ocean storms would throw it up on the
rocks many feet deep. Franklin