market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Planters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org (Market Farming)
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Planters
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:06:28 -0500

In my area a very similar planter called Monosem is very popular, they make a
narrow row model that plants 8" rows, a feature you can use on raised beds.
Most folks around here use them for lettuce,mustard greens, spinach and green
onions 4-5 rows per bed. These planters pay for themselves in one season if
you plant 10 acres or more compaired to plate types.

If you are buying from Market Farm Imp, check out the Schaper Brothers
fertilizer spreader, they are neighbors of mine and do most of my welding
work, its a two man operation, they do a first class job. Their spreaders are
specially built to fertilize raised beds...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455