market-farming - [Market-farming] previous msg is April 5 Seed Save Workshop info

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ira Wallace" <ira AT southernexposure.com>
  • To: <ira AT southernexposure.com>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] previous msg is April 5 Seed Save Workshop info
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:44:35 -0500

Oops - I forgot to put anything in the "subject" line of the message I just
sent you.

The message is all about our newly-announced April 5 workshop on "Principles
and Practices of Small-Scale Seed Production in the Mid-Atlantic Region",
with Jeff McCormack.

If you didn't get the message (or if you deleted it because you didn't know
what the heck it was!), let me know and I'll send it again.

The message included a detailed agenda, registration form, and other
details.

Ira Wallace

Southern Exposure Seed Exchange

Saving the Past for the Future
http://www.southernexposure.com

  • [Market-farming] previous msg is April 5 Seed Save Workshop info, Ira Wallace, 03/14/2003