market-farming - [Market-farming] Distinctiver Market Farming Vehicle

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Adriana" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Distinctiver Market Farming Vehicle
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:10:19 -0600

A couple of years ago a writer (Cappy something?) posed a question on
this list about the use ofdistinctive vehicles for marketing. The
focus was on classic old cars, trucks, etc used to distinguish a
particular vendor. Did this article ever get written? Is it possible
to get a copy of this article via scan or fax?

Now that my family at home is starting to shrink, I'm considering
swapping out the mini-van for a more appropriate market farming
vehicle and I remembered the research that Cappy did back a couple of
years ago. My guess is that the article would have been written 1999
or early 2000.

Adriana
Green Cuisine
Birmingham, AL