market-farming - [Market-farming] Get cash for local projects from Cargill!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Get cash for local projects from Cargill!
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:04:15 -0500

Hi, Folks!

Since I'm running a non-profit, I'm on a list that announces grant opportunities.  I realize that Cargill is probably not a  favorite organization for most folks here, but by golly, if you can get money out of them for a local project, why not do it?

Support for Rural Communities

Cargill Foundation/Cargill Corporate Contributions Program

Cargill's grantmaking mission is to foster economic, social, and human development in each of the communities where Cargill has a business presence. Through the Cargill Contributions Committee the company provides grants for regional, national and global partnerships and provides matching funds for selected local projects supported by Cargill businesses. In addition, the Cargill Foundation supports organizations in the Minneapolis area that focus on enabling socio-economically disadvantaged young people to work and thrive in a rapidly changing world youth in the Minneapolis area. There are no deadlines for either program. For more information, visit the below website.

http://www.cargill.com/commun/grantmk.htm
Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of
St. John's United Church of Christ, 315 Gay Street, Phoenixville, PA  19460

  • [Market-farming] Get cash for local projects from Cargill!, Alliums, 02/25/2003