market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] WANTED: used tine weeder (Lely or other)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Goodaim AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] WANTED: used tine weeder (Lely or other)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:03:53 EST

David,
       As a former CRAFT apprentice I saw your Williams system few years ago. We now also have a Williams system and I was interested in the Bezzerides guidance system you were using. Does this system require that you grow on raised beds or would you be able to use a williams on flat land without eating up lots of space for guidance. We are happy with the Williams overall, used mostly as a lely or with knives and no guidance on 1 and 2 row crops, but we would like to be able to more effectively and easily cultivate our three row crops. What type of system do you use and how does it lock on to your beds.
Thanks,
John
Charlestown Cooperative Farm