market-farming - [Market-farming] search for an old thread

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nan Johnson" <nan AT olemiss.edu>
  • To: "marketfarming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] search for an old thread
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:08:36 -0800

A group of growers are starting up an "association" ( IRS Section 521A - a nonprofit) and have given me their draft copy of suggested by-laws for any comments.

 I remembered some VERY thoughtful comments by a few on our list about what should be in a good set of bylaws, and even more important right now, what should NOT be in the by-laws (for example, "We will met every third Friday of most months, but in the summer we will switch to Sundays" as an example of what should NOT be in by-laws)...

but, being middle aged, I can't remember specifics, and I didn't think we had that discussion archived.........I have reviewed close to 2500 of my old emails trying to find this - can anyone help me - off list probably, many many thanks from

nan
dancing goats farm
n. mississippi  zone 7b

  • [Market-farming] search for an old thread, Nan Johnson, 01/31/2003