market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] child labor

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] child labor
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:09:44 -0700

Good idea Del,

I can then charge for rent, food, utilities, car rental, insurance, medical
expenses, Christmas presents, tires, car repairs, tuition, books, clothes,
computers, software, videos, games, abortions, birth control, prescriptions,
glasses, carnival rides, pet care, bicycles, ski lessons, lift tickets,
movie tickets, McDonalds, tools, tire chains, etc..

Yessiree bob. Yup. Outstanding idea.

Marc

P.S. Damn Del!! How did you get them to be so quiet and obedient??