market-farming - [Market-farming] New member

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] New member
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 12:51:02 EST

Greetings all.
My name is Shelly Elliott. My family and I are new farmers in southeast Wyoming. While I grew up with farming I am having to learn all over again. We are in the process of becoming Certified Organic and hope to put up a greenhouse for organic greens and herbs year round. We currently make two herb based body products and hope to add goat milk soap to our product line in the near future. We will be planting a large variety of produce this year and selling farm fresh eggs. Just for fun, we are putting in a 1 acre pumpkin patch so kids can come and pick their own! We hope to sell our produce at Farmers Market in Wyoming, Colorado, and Nebraska. Also, to direct market to high end restaurants in the Cheyenne. So that is a little about us and our 'big dreams".
Blessings,
Shelly Lynn Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
www.IdleThymeFarm.com

  • [Market-farming] New member, IdleThymeFarm, 01/07/2003