market-farming - [Market-farming] non-GMO labeling

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Fred & Rose Lieberman" <pyrite AT clarityconnect.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] non-GMO labeling
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:11:41 -0500

While we're speaking of organically grown, etc., I offer you the following
and would appreciate your help. I've discovered an ommission in a new
packaging design. Hey, we might as well hold everyone's feet to the fire,
eh?

Vitasoy, the maker of Nasoya Organic Tofu, has redesigned the packaging for
this product. They have purposely left out the non-GMO information which
appeared as a small logo and in the contents section. I spoke to Matt Cool
at Nasoya and he said it was because they had no room in the new design.

IF YOU APPRECIATE that information and would like to continue to see it and
feel assured...

PLEASE CLIP THE FOLLOWING - or words of your own devising...
"Matt, I appreciated the presence of the non-GMO information on the old
Nasoya tofu packaging. Please forward my request to the proper authorities
at Vitasoy to continue to supply the non-GMO information on your new and
future packaging. In doing so, you encourage even more trust in an already
valued product. Thank you."

EMAIL THAT TO: info AT vitasoy-usa.com

Thanks,

Rose and Fred