market-farming - [Market-farming] ADMIN: unsubscribes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] ADMIN: unsubscribes
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:31:18 -0500

If you unsubscribed from the market farming list in the past 6 months, it
appears you've been resubscribed. Please be patient while I fix this! On
this new server, I cannot go in and take care of membership like I could
before. (I must have passwords, and many subscribers didn't use passwords,
and there's no way to just delete you!!!! arrgghhh--I'll get if fixed one
way or another...a hammer's sounding good right about now.....)

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com
http://www.laughingbrookfarm.com
http://www.laughingbrookfarm.com/liz

  • [Market-farming] ADMIN: unsubscribes, Liz Pike, 11/19/2002