market-farming - pictures of self!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: pictures of self!
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:56:10 -0500

> Maybe now some of our contributers will include their own self in any farm
photos on this web site that are illustrating useful techniques!

Excellent idea Nan!! Ok, folks.......this won't hurt. I promise.

Say cheese & email me those grins ; )))

(gulp, on second thought that means y'all have to see me.......arrrgghhh!! ;
/
Still LOL. I have a digital camera but my teen son was the one who loved it
and used it well. I could take pictures but then I'd have to have him
download them. Well he went to college and I got my camera back. I thought
I'd like to see if I could take a picture of self so I put it on a post and
stood in the flower garden and yikes it worked and I got it downloaded. But
I don't know about you when I go out to work in garden lets say a photo
shoot is not what I am have dressed or coffieredsp? for :) Beth ps Liz you
and I have been on lists with each other for a least of couple of years and
I just realized I have you in my head, its flattering :).

  • pictures of self!, Hook Family, 11/14/2002