market-farming - O.T. Computer Memory Upgrades

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <jgj23 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: O.T. Computer Memory Upgrades
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 13:01:52 +0000

I don't know how many of you make repairs or
upgrades to your computers, but I just had a
great experience dealing with an online computer
memory seller. My second great experience.

The company name is Crucial.com. They are a division
of the Micron Corporation.

Their prices have been excellent and the free 2nd day
FedEx shipping has always gotten here the next day.

If you are thinking about more or replacement memory
for your PC, check out Crucial.com.

http://www.crucial.com

Jay Gee
not a farmer -- but interested in farming