market-farming - Lyris

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "gutierrez-lagatta" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Lyris
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 02:20:58 -0500

Hi Liz, I think it is admirablw that you go to the trouble of
maintaing this lists. Thank you! For the amount of time it will take
to manually archive the records would we not be better served by
finding a new server that is not so archaic? Any time I go to the
list on the web I marvel at how awkward and outdated it is.

> I've been on a mission the past couple of hours working through the
archives
> for a couple of subscribers who have had trouble accessing posts.
Lyris has
> been quite temperamental, but I managed to keep my hair ; ))

Adriana

  • Lyris, gutierrez-lagatta, 10/23/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Lyris, Liz Pike, 10/23/2002