market-farming - Re: Organic tobacco?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Franklin W. Davis" <Parsons2 AT attbi.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Organic tobacco?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:06:26 -0400

Hi Ed...a rose by any other name is still a rose...as us Maine country
folks would say...:-)...anyway I'm sure other company's are gonna feel the
sting...as you say...before all is said and done....makes me wanna go back
to school and take up lawyerin'...and leave the tatter growin' to someone
else..:-)...Franklin