market-farming - Re: Organic industry vs. organic movement

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Organic industry vs. organic movement
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 20:42:13 -0600

Well said, Rick !

"Small family farms are the backbone of a community, a nation, and of
society as a whole" http://journeytoforever.org/farm.html
"Freedom to Farm is driving farmers off the land in this country and
destroying our rural communities. The question is do we want family farms,
or do we want factory farms?" Roger Allison, Executive Director of the
Missouri Rural Crisis Center. The right to food self sufficiency .
http://www.inmotionmagazine.com/raglobal.html The corporate-controlled
factory system is inherently flawed - There is a better way -- independent
family farmers. Roger Allison, Des Moines, Iowa.
http://www.inmotionmagazine.com/epa2.html

paul
from my page at http://globalcircle.net/foodlife.htm