market-farming - Re: Writer's Request: Organic Industry vs Organic Movement

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rainbow's End Farms & Orchards" <rainbowsend AT swva.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Writer's Request: Organic Industry vs Organic Movement
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:24:52 -0700

Now that's an interesting topic. You see, it used to seem that organic was a natural approach that combined lots of old time common sense approaches to tending soil, the environment and your plants. Then it seemed that organic became big business, yet another marketing ploy, and something that required government intervention and industry certification. I still treasure the first, but all that the second entails is perzackly what I want no part of! Clarence W. Walker
Rainbows End Farms and Orchards
880 Central Academy Road
Stuart, Virginia  24171
276-694-4324