market-farming - Re: scientific method /wet fields

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: scientific method /wet fields
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:03:16 -0500

Leigh,
I harvested in the rain on market days as well. Didn't seem to have any
ill effects I could determine. And either way I harvest - dry or wet
weather, my clothes would usually be wet when finished from either rain,
dew, or sweat.

Your mention of the trees dying is terribly sad. I am sorry for their
passing.
Jill