market-farming - Re: Kobuta vs John Deere tractors

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Steinberg <mstein AT wclynx.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Kobuta vs John Deere tractors
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:24:47 -0700

We have a New Holland 1920-purchased new in 1999- with a front loader,
tiller, disk, and mower. We love it. We to are a small farm-our basic use
of the loader is to pick up compost, then someone walks in front of the
loader as it is backing up and we spread the compost by shovel. I love the
tractor-have never had any problems either. We also do our own
servicing-they have a good manual that comes with the purchase.