market-farming - Re: Pole Bean Recommendations(?)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Pole Bean Recommendations(?)
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 10:07:49 -0500

I am growing Fortex, and it has emerged next to a cedar trellis. We will be
away for a week, and I am thinking it will have been helpful to have been
here and helped it attach to the trellis - but, alas, what can one do.

Jill

> Looking to put in some pole beans this coming week.
>
> I'd like to hear what list members have had good luck with and have
> had bad luck with.
>
> Anyone grow FORTEX from Johnny's?
>
> Thanks to Dori for the trellis 'recipe' earlier!
>
> Thanks again,
>
> -Allan
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to as: jdt AT itol.com
> leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

  • Pole Bean Recommendations(?), Allan Balliett, 06/16/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Pole Bean Recommendations(?), Jill Taylor Bussiere, 06/16/2002