market-farming - Re: early peppers and tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: early peppers and tomatoes
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 05:09:37 -0700

Hi Bob,

I always pinched off the first of my peppers. In part because the crown set and would have bee hard to pick at full size without breaking the plant apart and in part to encourage further bloom and set.

Marcie

--
Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle

  • early peppers and tomatoes, Bob Brocious, 06/14/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: early peppers and tomatoes, Marcie Rosenzweig, 06/15/2002