market-farming - Re: Insurance for Farm Delivery Vehicle?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mckemie AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Insurance for Farm Delivery Vehicle?
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 04:56:26 -0500

> You'll probably find that neither your vehicle nor your cargo are
> actually covered by GEICO is you are using them in a 'business
> activity' that you are not specifically insured for.

I consider insurance to be a poor expenditure and would have none were
it not required to make my vehicles legal in this state. So, I care
little of the actual coverage, I am just buying the little cards I need
to get registration and inspection stickers to keep the cops off of me
when I drive. I will let sleeping dogs lie.

--
Willie
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html