market-farming - Joan Vibert - strawberry plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Joan Vibert - strawberry plants
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 19:47:01 -0500

Regards to the list:

Hello Joan, I have lost your email address.

Do you remember where you ordered the strawberry plants last year and
what variety they were?

We lost most of our early crops to the rain. The only things that
survived were planted in raised rows. The first of the strawberry
blooms were frosted but have lots and lots coming on. Just about all my
iris disappeared over the winter and so have many others in the area.
Don't know what happened.

Would love to hear progress reports from others here.

Marie in Missouri

  • Joan Vibert - strawberry plants, Marie Kamphefner, 05/29/2002