market-farming - RE: Au Naturel High Tunnels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "somersfarm" <somersfarm AT kingcon.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Au Naturel High Tunnels
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 20:33:25 -0400

Hi,
Just wanted to add that we too have a 20x96 hoop house from Atlas
Greenhouses. They are a wonderful company to deal with and their quality is
top notch as Allison said. You will not be disappointed. We are using ours
to grow early greens, tomatoes, cukes and peppers. I can see that we are
going to make our money back this summer. When you call them they will
totally set you up with what you need according to what you tell them and
give you a price quote. They have a very fast turn-around.

Kathy
Somers Family Farm