market-farming - Re: Market dumpers attn; PHIL

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Fox Valley Farm" <vegfarm AT iwon.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Market dumpers attn; PHIL
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:43:53 -0400 (EDT)

This message is for Phil.........what makes you think "these kind of people" are dumping their product??? And just because he/she/they do not do this as their SOLE income, why is it not as important as your income? Have you talked to this person/persons in question?? Or do you do as some at my market gossip behind their backs. I get such a kick out of that type. Just because they have not accomplished something,the other guy couldn't have either so they must be cheating, get real..... Have you visited their farm. How do you know their herbs come from a outside source???? If your herbs are such good quality and you have sooooo many keep your price where you have it, that is if they are really worth what your asking, you'll make all the $$$you want sooner or later. Some one came into our market in Kansas,where we were the only one selling salad mix at $7.00#, one more came and is selling at $8.00. Now some clown is selling his for $4.00 # and we don't complain, who cares, let the customer be the judge on what is best for the best price. Your really come across as a grumpy old farmer, maybe its time to retire or go find another market. Unless you know what their cost is on any product you CAN NOT judge anyones price. Everyone can make what ever they want for gross profit, can't we????????????

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway!