market-farming - Re: bone meal

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Peg Cook" <pegcook AT northnet.org>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: bone meal
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:17:37 -0400

If you can't find bonemeal, you could use soft or black rock phosphate.
These may be less expensive for you to use, if you can find the source. You
could also check out manufacturers, like Fertrell Co., by going to their
website: www.fertrell.com

Hope this helps!

Peg Cook, Agronomist & CCA
Cook's Consulting