market-farming - flea beetles and source for nematodes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Nan Johnson" <nan AT olemiss.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: flea beetles and source for nematodes
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:52:00 -0700

If you don't already have a source, may I recommend The Green Spot (N.H. based)...they have a wide range of bio-control products, are very knowledgable, and have given me great customer service.

What I like about them is that they will really tell you if something that is SUPPOSED to be helpful is not REALLY that helpful, in your given situation.  They aren't just out to sell you something but  want you to have an intelligent approach to your whole situation...

They can be reached at 603-942-8925

They walked me through the application of the nematodes (different kind, different problem) and called to check up on how we did

  • flea beetles and source for nematodes, Nan Johnson, 04/16/2002