market-farming - RE: clover and other cover crops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steve Barnett" <earthly AT att.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: clover and other cover crops
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:32:33 -0500

Nan, thank you.  We are moving to a permanent cover crop system, to the extent we can.  I saw the VT. address & that was my first thought, would it cover concerns of a East Texas farmer.  We are planning to go north this summer to pick up a harvester to save our own cover crop seed.  The price of the combine can be saved many times over, we think.

Steve Barnett