market-farming - Re: gmo poll

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Michaele Blakely" <mjb AT premier1.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: gmo poll
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:29:31 -0800

No, I didn't forget.  That's the way the poll is written.  The fact that they are listed separately suggests that perhaps the people at Capital Press haven't figured this out yet.

I was recently at a screening for a new documentary entitled Not For Sale.  It tells about the patenting of life i.e. microorganisms, seeds, even the blood of an Indian woman in the Amazon.  All for gmo manipulation and of course the chemical companies lead the way!!!!  Allowing the patenting of life is what gave (was it?) John Hopkins the belief that they could patent broccoli sprouts!

Michaele
Growing Things
Carnation Wa
You forgot to check the ownership, the chemical companies own the seed companies thet sell the GMO products.

Phil from Iowa
---

  • gmo poll, Michaele Blakely, 01/28/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: gmo poll, Mmneedham, 01/28/2002
    • Re: gmo poll, HackettShark, 01/29/2002
    • Re: gmo poll, Jill Taylor Bussiere, 01/29/2002
    • Re: gmo poll, Michaele Blakely, 01/29/2002