market-farming - Re: Raw Sprout Warning from CDC

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Raw Sprout Warning from CDC
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:05:47 -0600

We quit watching 60 minutes last year when they had Dennis Avery spouting
nonsense and lies about organic farming, and realized that the program is
not very credible at best and sensationalist quite often. Why support their
ongoing existence by watching. What was said ? Paid advertisement by
Monsanto I'd bet.

Alison Wiediger