market-farming - Re: Organic farm/Preserve Manager

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Earthfarm1 AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Organic farm/Preserve Manager
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:57:10 EST

Good day:)

I'm looking for special people/family with vision, energy and talents to help
build a 450 acre plus farm/preserve in beautiful rural area in south central
Kentucky into a model for sustainable agriculture, and forestry.

We are seeking folks who share our enthusiasm for nature, and desire a
simpler, more wholesome lifestyle. There are excellent opportunities to build
cottage enterprises. Lots of synergism for the right folks.

The ad below is similar in tone to our desires. If interested please contact
earthfarm1 AT aol.com. Best to all. Frank

<< Farm Manager Wanted: Organic farm seeks farm manager for 2002 season and
beyond. Experienced
organic farmer with farm management background desired to help our
nonprofit environmental
foundation integrate ecologically sustainable small-scale farming with
wildlife and wilderness values in the eastern Adirondacks. Seeking
individual(s) - possibly a couple -
interested in helping build a human community that lives
in harmony with the surrounding
natural community. Assume full care and responsibility for
our small, market garden/organic farm. Lease or employment
arrangements considered. >>

  • Re: Organic farm/Preserve Manager, Earthfarm1, 01/14/2002