market-farming - Farm Manager Wanted NY

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: market-farming post <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Sanet post <SANET-MG AT LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>
  • Subject: Farm Manager Wanted NY
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:47:27 -0800

Jim and Jo thought someone here might be interested or know of someone who is.

Marcie

Hi Marcie:
If it is not a lot of trouble, might you post this to the Marketfarmers list?

Farm Manager Wanted: Small organic farm seeks farm manager for 2002 season and beyond. Experienced organic farmer with farm management background desired to help our non-profit environmental foundation integrate ecologically sustainable small-scale farming with wildlife and wilderness values in the eastern Adirondacks. Seeking individual(s) - possibly a couple - interested in helping build a human community that lives in harmony with the surrounding natural community. Assume full care and responsibility for our small, market garden/organic farm. Lease or employment arrangements considered. Please call for details or send a letter of interest to:

Black Kettle Wildfarm, P.O. Box 42, Essex, New York 12936. 518 962-4762

Email: <mailto:karin AT willex.com>karin AT willex.com.

Thanks

Jim and Jo
Five Springs Farm CSA, <http://fivespringsfarm.itgo.com>http://fivespringsfarm.itgo.com
The Community Farm Newsletter, <http://tcf.itgo.com>http://tcf.itgo.com

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle
3377 Early Times Ln
Auburn, CA 95603-7900
(530) 885-9201

  • Farm Manager Wanted NY, Marcie Rosenzweig, 01/11/2002