market-farming - Growing herbs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "gutierrez-lagatta" <gutierrez-lagatta AT charter.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Growing herbs
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 01:35:14 -0600

Sue,
In addition to the Herb Growing and Marketing Network that Maureen
Rodgers mentioned, there are some excellent ATTRA publications on
this.
Another must is Cutting and Selling Fresh Cut Herbs by Sandie Shores.
It is an outstanding comprehensive book covering every aspect of the
subject.
> I am wanting to expand the scale in which I grow herbs this next
year. Does
> anyone know of a good resource for information on this? Thank you,

Adriana

  • Growing herbs, gutierrez-lagatta, 01/03/2002