market-farming - tax question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sue Andersen <sueandersen AT igc.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: tax question
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:26:49 -0500

Help! I file taxes as a sole proprietor. I'm looking for a way to avoid
paying taxes on some unspent capitalization funds. Every year, I budget
$5,000 for capitalization expenses, and I spent very little of that this
year. I'd like to set it aside in some tax-exempt account for either
1)future capitalization expenses, or 2)a fund for a land purchase(I
lease land). Any way to do this? Am I dreaming? Thanks, Sue Andersen

--
Sue Andersen
Good Earth CSA

  • tax question, Sue Andersen, 12/13/2001