market-farming - Re: New Farmers Market set up questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: New Farmers Market set up questions
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:54:25 -0600

For a 7 month season we pay $100 for a single space (the width of a pickup
truck). But our market may not be as large as yours.

If you have that many vendors and the produce to sell your price doesn't
seem prohibitive. On the other hand, can you fill all the spaces? Who gets
stuck if all the spaces aren't filled?

Farmer in the Del
Clifton IL