market-farming - Re: clothing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jgj23 AT mindspring.com
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: clothing
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 18:17:08 -0700

Joey asked:

> Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a good site for the purchase of sweats
> and T-shirt to advertise our business?????????thanks in advance, JOey

Depends on the number and quality.

If you are looking at low volumes, (under 10)
and considering embroidery as opposed to
silk screening, check the uniform division of
Land's End.

If you are looking for the lowest possible price
and need artwork done, see your local area
yellow pages under "silk screening" or do
a search of silk screening on Google.

Jay Gee
not a farmer, but interested in farming

  • Re: clothing, jgj23, 10/21/2001