market-farming - Re: Pea trellis

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jennie Lee <tulipcreek AT dixie-net.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Pea trellis
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:10:48 -0500

Dear everyone - thanks for all the advice on the peas - I'm excited to fiddle around with your designs and see what I can come up with. One further question for you, Lucy - is the fence wire a hassle to roll up and store after the season? I do most of my work by myself and having gotten in some snaggles with fence wire before, I was reluctant to start unrolling tens upon tens of feet of it. Do you use a certain gauge of wire or just whatever's on hand ? Thanks again - Jennie