market-farming - Re: market-farming digest: September 24, 2001

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora <sora AT coldreams.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming digest: September 24, 2001
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:44:43 -0700

local Farmer's Market has become a place where the whole community can come
to share grief, fear and joy.We all feel that if anything good has come about
it is the open disscussions among strangers.Perhaps by sharing information,
food and love ----We can find the sane route to Peace.

blood meal around the perimeters. Blood meal must be reapplied after a rain
(which we have seen none of) Dogs help a lot but must be on patrol 24
hours/day. We've also had luck with Dial soap hung in the smaller fruit
trees. It's a continual battle but I consider the deer, gophers, mice,
frost---all are blessings of getting to live in the country and
escape the terror of the cities world-wide. By continuing to Grow , we show
by example just what our country has veered so far away from.........

  • Re: market-farming digest: September 24, 2001, sora, 09/25/2001