market-farming - Re: Sept. 11

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Sept. 11
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:55:19 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/01 2:29:43 PM Central Daylight Time, Mulkey AT tunl.duke.edu writes:

I know our lives have been changed from the events of Sept. 11 but this group is about small farming issues. If you wish to discuss the country's response or other areas of concern on this. PLEASE take it to another interest group.

Thank You.
If political science intrested me I would find a list accordingly.
Ive spent 40 years in farming and have learned that what we think really doesn't make a differnce to our people in Washington,otherwise we would have some decent grain prices in the midwest, which we don't.

Phil from Iowa

  • Sept. 11, Patrick Mulkey, 09/24/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Sept. 11, HackettShark, 09/24/2001