market-farming - Thank You Minneapolis Farmer's Market Folks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mitch J. Belanger" <mbelanger AT gsu.edu>
  • To: <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Thank You Minneapolis Farmer's Market Folks
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:25:51 -0400

Hi again,

Hey, are there any Minneapolis Farmer's Market participants on this list? If
so, I just wanted to say thank you for all of the kind words you wrote and
gifts of produce etc. you gave to my brother to bring to my dad this past
weekend.

Although I currently live in Atlanta and am unable to help him out, my older
brother Tom has been working the market for my dad during his illness.

I will be personally very grateful for any prayers you offer for my father.

Thank you all,

Mitch

  • Thank You Minneapolis Farmer's Market Folks, Mitch J. Belanger, 09/24/2001