market-farming - Re: URGENT! ANWR drilling tied to Defense Authorization Bill

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Robert Farr <rbfarr AT erols.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: URGENT! ANWR drilling tied to Defense Authorization Bill
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:35:40 -0400

Top One Reason Not to Support Drilling in the ANWR

1. We need alternative energy sources. Predictions have our oil
running out in as short as 100 years.

What better time to start than now? Wind, solar, geothermal, etc.

Without the ability to pump oil in Alaska, our industries may begin to
explore new energy sources. The first one on his block to master
another source wins billions. Should be enuf of an incentive, 'eh?

As for nuclear - it's like the Seventh Seal. And we haven't even
mastered the first six...

--
Robert Farr
(540) 668-7160