market-farming - Re: "Minor" subdivisions of land

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: Re: "Minor" subdivisions of land
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 13:06:57 -0400

Another wrinkle in your farm preservation program that you will soon see in
Colorado is what we are fighting over in NJ, we finally have a stable 10 year
funding of 100 million dollars a year to preserve the 8000 small family farms
and stop urban sprall and preserve 2 million acres of forest and wetlands but
as a concession to city folk we had to give them 60% of the cash to preserve
green spaces like public parks leaving us with 40% to preserve farms, the
city folks are now saying we dont diserve 40% because the money only goes to
a few 8000 families, for every one acre of city space saved we could save one
family farm, thats what the intent of the program was all about in the first
place, goodluck in Colorado...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/