market-farming - Re: Reasons Not To Debate on the Internet

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Aufdenkampe Family Farm <ddovala AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Reasons Not To Debate on the Internet
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thankyou!  Our lives are changed.  I think about the current events constantly.  But, enough is enough.  Take the debate to a new appropriate list, then each of us can join in that debate when we choose.  Please.

PEACE,
sandy dovala

  marc AT aculink.net wrote:

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to
the Internet, we know that it's not true."
~ Robert Silensky

Common criticism of the Internet is that it is dominated by
the crude, the
uninformed, the immature, the smug, the untalented, the
repetitious, the
pathetic, the hostile, the deluded, the self-righteous, and
the shrill.
This criticism overlooks the fact that the Internet also
offers - for the
savvy individual who knows where to look - the tasteless and
borderline
insane. -
~ Dave Barry

Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some
people it is a
complete substitute for life.
~ Andrew Brown

The internet, It's like a crack pipe for smart people.
~ Arsenio Hall

My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go
into the private
world of real creeps without having to smell them.
~ Penn Jillette

Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for
weeks.
~ Les King

Information on the Internet is subject to the same rules and
regulations as
conversation at a bar. - George Lundberg, MD

---
You are currently subscribed to as: ddovala AT yahoo.com
leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

Do You Yahoo!?