market-farming - War?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom Anslow" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: War?
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 07:45:47 -0400

Hello:
Something devastating must be done to the terrorists, on a similar scale.

Why?

One must not reward others for negative behavior.

When you (at least I) said 'bad' words, you got your mouth washed out with
soap.

When you (I) was 'bad', you got spanked.

When you crash living bombs into offices, you should get punished.

Call it what you wish; war, retaliation, revenge, or punishment.

As this is the way I was brought up, this is what I believe in, and this
'bad' behavior was indirectly aimed at me/us, I feel the need to 'correct'
them for their bad behavior.

Just my two cents.

Tom Anslow

  • War?, Tom Anslow, 09/23/2001