market-farming - Re: Kooks World

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Miranda Smith <miranda3 AT optonline.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Kooks World
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:00:26 -0400

And speaking of terrorists, I have a real deer problem this year. I
> have tried just about everything. >
> Any magic suggestions?

Dear Leigh,

Sorry to say this at this time, but people with guns, in blinds if need be
to prevent the deer from smelling them, work better than anything else.
Depending on local regs, you may need to inform the wildlife people that you
are losing crops to them and plan to do this. Not being handy with guns
myself, I have hired people to get rid of deer. That worked. Nothing else
did.

Miranda

  • Kooks World, Leigh, 09/21/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Kooks World, Miranda Smith, 09/21/2001
    • Re: Kooks World, jay gee, 09/22/2001