market-farming - RE: low_tech_mushrooms from farm wastes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu ("Market Farming")
  • Subject: RE: low_tech_mushrooms from farm wastes
  • Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 10:17:53 -0400

Micro farms equals Micro profits, Lion Kuntz is dreaming out loud, his
concept was what we applied back in 1970 in the back to the land movement,
based on JI Rodales methods, it worked for me for a short time but the
economic reality of living in the USA with all the greed and consumerism
worked against us...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/