market-farming - RE: wireworm treatment

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: wireworm treatment
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:26:39 -0700

Thank you David, your comments make sense in theory, I'll have to give it a try - isn't experimentation fun!! If it works I'll update on it, if not I'll have a garden full of happy birds. Currently we have a number of robins (great for hornworm) but they appear to prefer their grub on the surface. Would someone know what type of bird would I be trying to attract that wouldn't mind doing the 1/2 - 1 inch dig for the wireworm (this is where they appear to linger at)? Thanks again, Jacqueline.